Friday, August 12, 2005

Small Blog Gush

You know, I absolutely love the Smart Bitches.  Really.  It doesn't' matter how tired I am, or what has happened in my day -- I'll flip over there and see something to turn my frown upside down.  All it takes, I've learned, is for them to say "man-titty," but other stuff is good to.  Like, the column down the side.  "If you're easily offended, now would be the time to run away screaming. Perhaps to some website that uses 'LOL!' a lot."

Though, I also adore the Yarn Harlot.  I think it's probably the sock that does it.  Also, she makes the statement, "Doesn't EVERYBODY love yarn?" seem rational.

Then there's dear Richard.  He's just my kind of irreverent.  I never know when I go there if I'm going to laugh, roll my eyes, raise my eyebrows (in appreciation, because he does know how to find eye candy) or be moved.  I mean, the "Straight or Gay?" section alone is worth a visit.

You know, actually, I don't read that many blogs.  Because beyond that trinity, there are my friend's blogs, one of which would be more of a gush but as she says, "my blog is practically prenatal, it's so new," and I wondered how much she'd blog at first, but she seems to be getting into it.  That would be Jenny.  And the thing is, reading her blog, like reading jonquil or corrinalaw, is like getting an extra dose of them. 

What is shameless, though, is that I can't give you a link to the blog I should read out of loyalty alone.  That would be my husband's blog.  And I seriously tried to google him, but I failed.  Shameless.  Sorry, honey.  Send me the link and I'll give you your own post, she said, slinking away in disgrace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home