Thursday, August 04, 2005

Wading in

All right, I used to have a blog on Blogger, but it was mostly a political spleen-vent. As I'm trying to be all growth and expansion and Zen, I closed that sucker and came to LJ to start anew, pure as the driven snow. I'm sure that will last about ten minutes. Of course, now that I've entered all that introductory info and found the great amazon picture I'd lost from my hard drive (I grabbed it from here, and will use it until someone tells me not to), I find I have very little to say.  As I'm sure no one at all is reading this, I'm not terribly upset.

Things I've done recently, maybe that's a thread.  I just got back from RWA National, and yes, I saw that freakshow of an awards ceremony.  I already wrote my letter to the board and got a few comments, er, apologizes already.  And I think I just got drafted to a committee.

Right now I'm following the advice of my horoscope and revising an ms rather than working on the new WIP.  So far this morning I've cut half the scenes in the first act.  It was both terrifying and freeing.

Well, I'm sure I've put the room to sleep by now, so my work here is done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home