Sunday, August 07, 2005

Mercury in Retrograde

You know, I used to make light of these announcements.  I don't think I'm going to do that anymore. 

It's not really that anything SPECIFIC has happened.  Okay, yeah, some is specific.  But not like a rock came down in my front yard or something.  Just lots of little stuff.  At first I just thought it was amusing, then it got my attention, and now I'm rather sober about it.

So the plan is to revise the rest of the month because it's a good time to "re" something.  Not a good time to create becuase you'll just undo it, so says all the stuff I find.  Which I'd been planning on anyway, but still.

What I want to know, though, is does this mean all my tarot readings are backwards?  Because there's been some good shit there and I want to keep that!  And all the people I met at nationals, am I not going to be as interested?  Will I be sorry I volunteered for these committees?  Oh, that's an easy answer, that last one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home